Wednesday, December 29, 2010

This just keeps getting better.......



I know you are all on pins and needles waiting for the latest update on TSA airport security measures or as I refer to it, "the nekkid truth".

You may recall the woman (pictured above, and how!) going through security in her bra and panties some while ago. This was her way of protesting the pat downs.  She was almost denied boarding that time because of "traces of nitrate somewhere on her body." Well, she's in the news again. She was again barred from getting on a flight because they were, and I quote, " unable to clear an unusual contour of her buttocks area." I can just imagine how many women her age would like to have an unusual contour like hers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sorry, I accidentally hit the x key on the keyboard while I was enlarging the picture, but that's not important now.

Anyway, this gal,  let's call her Tammy because that's her name, has quite a fascinating life story for her relatively  young 52 years. She was a practicing dentist until she lost her license when one of the patients in her care died hours after she treated him.  In 1997 she posed for a Playboy issue featuring America's dentists. I guess she must just have been selected at random, huh? She is currently working on a Doctorate degree. Oh, and did I mention that she is wheelchair bound? I couldn't find out why.

There's a certain amount of melancholy to this story because she is obviously a little bit off. She just may be a little bit addicted to attention. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else saw the remarkable resemblance between her and the alien in drag in the movie "Mars Attacks". Sharp guys, those TSA agents.

No comments: